This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollerball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 update
    Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 6:00pm
I have installed the update (Brilliant) no duplicate flights so far, I wanted to redirect the flights for VHHH to VHHX  so I have decompiled the Traffic BGL edited and saved the file, my problem is I have no  idea how to recompile the three files created, can anyone help ?
Les
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 3:26pm
I doubt that VHHX will absorb all of the flights that would be going to VHHH!

I think you would be better off editing the flight schedule files (XXX.tcc) for the airlines, etc. that are programmed to go to VHHH then use 360 to recompile. This way you have a permanently altered database.

RayM
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Rollerball View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollerball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2013 at 9:38am
Thanks for the suggestion,  I was hoping for a quick solution however I will give that a try.
Les
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 5:10pm
Find out which airlines are scheduled for VHHH (by starting FSX and noting them). Open each appropriate .tcc file using Notepad. Do a "Find & Replace" to change VHHH to VHHX, save and re-compile using T360. You may want to create copies of the original .tcc files so that you can revert back at a later time.
Ray
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollerball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 9:31pm
Thanks again as soon as I get the chance I will give that a whirl.
Les
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollerball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 9:50am
I have been  on holiday so only just tried your suggestion many thanks it worked a treat.
Les
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 10:00am
Les,

Happy to be of assistance - I suspect there are going to be other problems remaining so we need to stick together.

Ray
bobbywhite View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbywhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 12:20pm

Hello all

I just recently purchased the traffic x 360 upgrade but I am having some issues.  In the download instructions, it states that I need traffic x in order for the upgrade to work, however, in the forum, it states that i delete traffic x and only upload the traffic 360 upgrade.  which one is correct?

Thanks

Robert
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 10:38pm
bobbywhite,

I found this post from steve-0 (which has the answer) after a brief search of the forum:

Link ... Upgrade Traffic X to Traffic 360
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic