This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aircraft Sound

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twisted-biscuit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2014 at 10:14pm
That's fantastic news. Glad to hear they've been working on it!
toriu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toriu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 7:19pm
Checking here every day.....Any cure for this sound volume issue?
Bradburger View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradburger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by toriu toriu wrote:

Checking here every day.....Any cure for this sound volume issue?

Just had an email from JF support informing me that the updated sounds have been released.

You can get them from the Traffic 360 Support page: -

Cheers

Paul
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 5:26pm
me too.....
gsumner View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsumner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 9:49am
So what on earth happened to the update ?

Was there yesterday but the link didn't work and now today its gone completely. I think this software is completely JINXED and I'm not even sure I will trust it to work even if the link comes back. Did anyone get chance to download it ? Did it work ?

Graham
Regards
Graham
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 9:53am
Hi Graham,
I believe the update was removed a few minutes ago as the developer noticed overnight that a few sounds were missing. It's being modified at the moment and will be back shortly.
Apologies for the hassle.  
gsumner View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsumner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 9:55am
OK thanks for that. Did anyone verify that the update has fixed the problems ?

Graham
Regards
Graham
kozu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kozu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 3:10pm
tried it and it was much better, but I noticed some ai aircraft had no sounds,e.g. A320 that I noticed,other than that was ok
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 3:34pm
We have a sound fix available for Traffic 360 (FSX and P3D v1 ONLY) on the support page here: http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/traffic360#ac2efff

For anyone experiencing issues with aircraft having no sound, please re-download the update and install it again.
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 3:36pm
Please re-download the update and install it again. There were some sounds missing which we have addressed.
Vecter View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vecter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 7:19pm
I downloaded and installed the sound fix with no problems and have found the AI sound quality much better. The aircraft engine sounds and sound levels are much more realistic and the loud "hairdrier" sounds are gone. Thanks for the update. Thumbs up.  Clap Smile Beer
toriu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toriu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 7:50pm
Sound fix successful. Thanks.
Keith H View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 6:26pm
Having criticised the Traffic 360 sounds in the past, I must congratulate the developers on this latest upgrade.

I have sat at the end of EGLL and watched the aircraft coming and going and I must say everything seems to be working fine with the latest download.

Well done to the developers!!

Keith H
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 11:07am
Thanks all for the positive response!
Ex Tenebris View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex Tenebris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 11:27am
Hi,
Don't know if this helps any but in Traffic X I was able to alter the distance and volume of AI aircraft via the SDK as per my old post below
I have not yet moved to 360 so do not know if this is still possible
Just a thought
Paul H

-----old post-----

I have tried tinkering with a parameter in the sounds folder of fsx
a good poiinter is an article in the sdk if u search for min attenuation distance in fsk on the web it should bring up the sdk resource material

But in effect set against each type of aircraft sound is a paramater called minattenuationdistance in metres, and this is

The distance from the source of the sound, that the sound will no longer be heard, in meters

when you update with the latest patch as mentioned in other post previously it does increase the meterage against each jet or prop sound, though with a bit of trial and error you can alter these further... just as always remeber to back up any sound file you change just in case

regards

Paul H ~ Privet Handling

Privet!! Handling Ltd
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 1:41pm
any plans to get this working with P3D v2.2?

if not can anyone recommend an alternative that works without doing a cfg change etc....
Vecter View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vecter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 8:40am
Rather curious if this update includes the Alan Constable Traffic 3D sound set . I saw in another forum Mr. Constable said you had to e-mail Just Flight in order to receive it .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic