This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRaffic 360 and P3D, resolved !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NN_Avirex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRaffic 360 and P3D, resolved !
    Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 2:21pm
I just tried to run a upgrade version of traffic 360, having at home a boxed dvd of traffic X. I had to make 3 different installs before not having any error message while installing. I precise that the 2nd one did not even install properly the software. 
I made the update v1.09 and run the cfg restore after the 3rd install. I use simlauncher for P3D, so I can set the IFRonly to 0 each time so I should see GA traffic.
 Anyway, big airports are totally empty except for the vehicles. Atlanta Int. for example doesn't have any populated slot during day time. No taking off, no landing.
And it's the same everywhere else. There is traffic in the air but rarely near my position. I precise that I use FTX global (other orbx sceneries are not activated for the moment) and REX essential plus.
NN_Avirex View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NN_Avirex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 1:50pm
I emptied the scenery/world/scenery folder from all the .bgl traffic files and it seems to work now.
I will have to find which precise bgl was in conflict.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 11:33pm
Good work.  Well done.  Persistence has paid off.  You can now enjoy the fruits!  And great that you're sharing the findings.  That will probably help others who may also have similar issues.  Hopefully you work out which specific .BGL is causing the grief.  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic