This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cockpit zoom on VC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cockpit zoom on VC
    Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 3:43pm
I find the inside views to be a little strange. When braking the VC tends to swing in and out as though one was moving his head towards the control panel. Is there an easy way to correct this by changing the views/zoom?

Great plane BTWThumbs Up
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 5:37pm
Hi Double J. Surely that effect is the pilots' eye view with the G forces of deceleration.

I agree, great plane.
Must Fly!
Double J View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 7:04pm
I'm sure it is a natural effect but it seems to be exaggerated greatly in this plane.  With quite a bit of fisheye as well.

I swamped all the camera cfg with a 737 , it seems to have made an  improvement.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic