This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTrafic 360 a Great piece of Junk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trafic 360 a Great piece of Junk
    Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 8:44am
I got tired of WOIA and decided to buy myself Traffic 360 and well, I am glad I bought Traffic 360 IF only it worked.

It is exactly as in the subject:

The great:

1) The models looks nice and the variety ON THE GROUND outstanding.

2) Lots of planes PARKED AT THE GATES and hardly costing any FPS.

The junk:

1) The whole world AI staff are on strike. No take-off's and no landings. You boast about real flight times/plans, KLAX during busy times are dead using Traffic 360. Your planes are broken, they won't fly. Your real world flight plans does not exist.

2) The sounds. You guys must have used your wifes hairdryers to record sounds. It is pathetic.

3) The few planes which does manage to spawn mid air and fly around (I did not see them take-off) fly with OPEN doors. Honestly? Planes fly with open doors? Your development team know very little about take-off procedures. No wonder the majority of your planes does not even get of the ground. People like you working where I work get fired very quickly.

4) Piggy backing. Well back to the mid air spawn once in a blue moon flying around commercial jet. Hey look, there is two 320's flying together, the one half wedged into the other. What is that, mid air ram? O noes, my apologies. It is Just flight briliance. Fire someone please?

5) Patch on the way? Now gents, let's call a spade a spade. Your intention to get the patch out urgently leaves a lot to desire. I do believe most of us on here are educated individuals & trying to bluff us with a patch that is on the way leaves a lot to desire too.

We don't need a patch, we need hot fixes. A patch is to fix minor issues. Your product is BROKEN. There should have been one/multiple HOTFIXES by now.

6) We looking for Beta testers. This is Just Flight right? You guys should have all that sorted out. You should not come and post a post seeking beta testers and then disapear for another few days without action. Your lack of beta testers are resulting in a delay. But hey, looking at how your planes take off I would not be surprised if this patch stays on the ground.

I paid legit money for this. The value paid and the benefit received, well let's just say if you were in my country you would have faced the Consumer Protection Act and would have been forced to refund me.

So, how about you do the right thing, contact me, give back my money and I will be on my way....

OR

Do what you are paid for and deliver a patch to get your product to the standard it was suppose to be at when I initially installed it. 

Disclaimer: I have installed traffix 360 on a brand new hard drive with a fresh FSX install, no traces of WOAI therfore no AI traffic conflicts.

I am a well mannered individual however, I become arrogant, cocky and extremely intollerant when paying for broken items.

I bought the product from http://www.pcaviator.com/store/

Date: Jul 9, 2013 07:29:21
Order id: #101152
Order status: Processed

Products ordered

SKUProductItem priceQuantityTotal
DL-JFTRAF360Traffic 360
Options: : Instant Download

$34.16 1$34.16
Subtotal:$34.16
Shipping cost:$0.00
Total:$34.16
Thank you for your purchase!

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 11:10am
Hi Jacques,

Thank you for your feedback regarding Traffic 360. Please contact the support team if you would like us to respond to each of the points that you have raised in detail.

Unfortunately we can't provide a refund for a product purchased from elsewhere, however we can provide you with an exchange or reward points to the value of the order.

The Traffic 360 service pack is currently being tested by a selection of customers, following internal testing that has taken place. We have extensive internal and external testing for products.

As explained in numerous places this isn't a support forum and therefore we can't guarantee to provide information/replies here. If you want a guaranteed response then you need to contact us via the support section of the website: http://www.justflight.com/support

I am not aware of any breach of the consumer protection act and the place of purchase, PC Aviator, is responsible for providing a refund in your case.

If you want an exchange/points, please contact the orders team directly: orders@justflight.com

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic