This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tweaking and Customizing Traffic 360

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tweaking and Customizing Traffic 360
    Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 9:18pm
Since Traffic 360 and Traffic X are similar, I suggest Traffic 360 users include the "Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005" forum when searching for information about tweaking and customizing. When searching, be sure to select the "Advanced Search," and, within the "Advanced Search," be sure to select "Any Date" in the "Find Posts" drop-down menu.

I'm guessing that most of the vast amount of information already in the Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005 forum, will never make it into the Traffic 360 forum.

My only caveat to Traffic 360 users who search in the Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005 forum, is that they should be on the lookout for information that indicates a difference between the two programs. However, even when differences are identified in the information found in the Traffic X forum, Traffic 360 users are likely to find the information useful, since the two programs  are very similar. Most differences will be minor.

Remember to backup files before making any changes.

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic