This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuel calculation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel calculation
    Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 4:49pm
Well - about how do you do that? The manual not tell a fuel calculation with any words and it isn't very realistic load some random fuel and then keep fingers cross that it is enough to arrival safety way.

Just asking...
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 11:24pm
Hi romoni. Load a FSX flightplan and it will give you roughly the fuel needed for that flight.
Must Fly!
romoni View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 9:52am
Hi hifly and thank You.

I bought this bird yestarday - 38€.There are a few variants but IMO it would be better that the developer team to concentrate only one. My first feel was that this plane and VC looks good but as I go a little bit deeper to a systems my good feelings disappeared bit by bit.

Fighting couple hours with INS before I got it working, Mode selector button - aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh and the end CTD after flying 10 minutes from CYVR heading 261.

Paxload / Cargo- seems to be that I must use FSX's own Payload program - oh boy.

Ok - I'll try a new test flight again today and use Yours tips to refueling TriStar...

But yes - there is some good things, too Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic