This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New User - Need Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New User - Need Help
    Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 12:57am
Dear Traffic 360 Forum, I am a new user of Traffic 360 and need some help getting started. I have a new HP Envy PC with i7 Intel processor @ 3.6GHZ, 8GB RAM, Radeon 7570 video card with 2GB of Video RAM.

I installed Traffic 360 and used the recommended set up settings. My resolution decreased and is not good, so I reset to my original settings. So I went back to my original settings; Graphics to Ultra-High and added the Aircraft settings, lens flare, etc.

I am very confused about how to run this program. I see that JF T360 added some aircraft, do I need to run the Traffic Control Center first to add all the aircraft and Airports as stated in the manual?

Should I set up the TCC first then run FSX?

The instructions say that it will take 10 to 15 minutes to build up to full operation. How do I build up the TCC to full operation?

If you could please help me I would appreciate your assistance.

I am having trouble just getting started with the program and verifying if it set up correctly.

Can someone help me please get started?

Thank You,

paulwayne
pferrughelli@hotmail.com
Paul F
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 9:11am
Paul,
I would recommend that you take a while to look thru the posts on this forum for the last month or two where you will find that, judging by the various comments, Just Flight have issued a very poor version of their AI software. An update is being worked on at present but still no idea of when it will become available.
I suggest that you take a bit of time just playing around with it in order to get used to the various controls.
Good luck.

Ray
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
paulwayne View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 7:23pm
Ray, Hi.

Do I need to run the TCC before using T360? How do I load all the aircraft listed in the aircraft list on the web site? I read the instructions, but I do not know where to start?

Could you please give me some tips?

Thank You, Paul
Paul F
Ripcord View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ripcord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 3:58pm
Just install it, then you can run the control center.  Then you start FSX and give it a try.

paulwayne View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 10:07pm
I was able to load aircraft from the hanger and fly them. However, I cannot get the panning cockpit view. Is there a way to get the panning cockpit view with the loaded aircraft from the TCC hanger?

Also, I an getting choppy graphics when flying the aircraft from the hanger, which never happened before. I have a brand new HP Envy h8-1520t high performance gaming PC with a Radeon 2GB video card. Is there a way to correct that issue?

Thank You, Paul
Paul F
keeprighton1974 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprighton1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:09am
Sorry to be negative Paul, but if I were you I'd write an email to Just Flight's sales email address asking for a refund. Traffic 360 is very poor and they have shown little effort in correcting it. Don't do what I did and wait in the hope of them fixing this software. Get a refund before it's too late and move on!
I've uninstalled T360 after being kept dangling for a service pack since January! Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic