This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BBC TWO's Airport Live - Heathrow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewg903 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBC TWO's Airport Live - Heathrow
    Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 4:11pm
Hi all,

Don't know if your aware but BBC TWO is running a 4 part live series being broadcast from Heathrow airport's new Air Traffic Control tower and from airside on the airfield. The series started last night 17/6/2013 and will run for the next 3 evenings at 8.00PM, If you missed last nights episode, you can view it on my website where I have built a page to provide information once the series has come to an end.

Click on the link below to view or paste into your browser:

http://www.bristolairfield.co.uk/airport_live.php

Cheers
Andrew

Enjoy,

Andrew
mike H View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 7:17pm
Thanks for the info Andrew and welcome to the Forum.
I did see it last night it was very interesting. It was great to see Heathrow in its early days. It took me right back as I lived near to Heathrow in the 50's 60's and 70's and it could have been me on top of the roof gardens spotting aircraft and taking down the reg's.Embarrassed  Happy Days Big%20smile

Regards Mike
In my eyes to Fly is more than Just Loving it.

It is a Passion we can all now Share within Flight Sim.

When in Doubt, Always go Around.

Regards mike H
Hot_Charlie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot_Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 9:05pm
Quite a good programme IMHO.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic