This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice Please
    Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 3:39pm
Thanks RegY for your advice but I'm getting to grips with it as it is and really enjoying it.

BTW have you noticed the First Officers' smile? I bet he brushes his teeth regularly.  Which reminds me, the new American Airlines livery is similar to a tube of Colgate toothpaste oh how I laughed 
Must Fly!
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 9:25pm
the .air files are in the "\....FSX...\JustFlight\14200\Alternate Flight Dynamics" Folder

you just copy the air file you want into the aircraft folder (\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CLS_BAe146_200) and fly. - if you have additional installed liveries edit the .air file accordingly! (not the original liveries, that is, that you install on your own accord and responsibility)

Cheers,
Reg
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 4:30am
[QUOTE=RegY] yes, you get two .air files, which offer different flight dynamics. "easy feel" and "true feel"

they do not impact the aircraft's visual look, only the flight characteristics, as i said before, handling, or as you expressed yourself, less demanding controls, or completelly true feel of the plane.

cheers,
Reg[/QUOTE

Thank you.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 11:42am
Hi Reg. Where can I find these .air files please?
Must Fly!
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 8:58am
yes, you get two .air files, which offer different flight dynamics. "easy feel" and "true feel"

they do not impact the aircraft's visual look, only the flight characteristics, as i said before, handling, or as you expressed yourself, less demanding controls, or completelly true feel of the plane.

cheers,
Reg
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 12:45pm
Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I noticed the aircraft has the option to be operated in a "F Lite" mode.  Does this mean those of us who use FLite will find it operates as a  full FLite product with less demanding controls and such?
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 8:46am
what do you mean by FLite mode? the handling of the airplane?

if that is what you mean, then it is a bit easier to fly, but not too much difference, if you ask me. the most difference is on landings, when touching down.

cheers,
Reg
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:49am
I'm thinking of getting this aircraft, that being said I only fly FLite.  Can anyone tell me how this aircraft functions when using the FLite mode as compared to other FLight aircraft?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic