This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not Licenced (freemium)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markgr1nyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not Licenced (freemium)
    Posted: 09 Jun 2013 at 10:56pm
Hi.

I downloaded the 757 freemium a week ago. Just went through the process of religiously following the manual to start up the aircraft, and when I got to the start of setting up the FMC it said it was not a licensed product and I couldn't turn the FMC on

Also the outside textures and virtual cockpit were missing (I prefer the 2D cockpit anyway)

Is there a time limit on it or something

(This MAY be related, but I also use Activesky 6 and part way through flying (other aircraft) it seems to stop affecting FSX and goes back to fair weather. First day its happened too)
A good landing is one where you can walk away from it. An excellent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 6:47am
Hi Mark,
Could you try reinstalling and see if that fixes it.
If not, could you email support@justflight.com and they should he able to help.
markgr1nyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markgr1nyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 2:32pm
Thank You Rich

I've just re-installed it and loaded it and it worked.

I have had a similar problem with Airliner Pilot on FS9 which would work once and then come up with invalid licence again, and so needing a new profile, in the process of sorting that out now.

A good landing is one where you can walk away from it. An excellent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic