This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error: Importing Scenery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error: Importing Scenery
    Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 5:06am
I'm getting an error Importing Scenery. There's no error code, just a pop up
that says "An error occurred importing scenery" after I click Import Scenery.

If I don't press that buttom when the Import Scenery is opened, nothing happens. If
I click it, i get the error.

Not a biggie as my base is in England Orbx, and I don't have any imported airports
there yet.
cbear View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 5:43am
This is from an earlier post of slopey's.
Check that you have these directories inside the AirHauler program directory:

<airhauler program directory>\BGL\9
<airhauler program directory>\BGL\X

if you don't, create them, and that should solve the scenery import

Hope this helps.
Bruce
Neon View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 10:22am
That fixed it!

Thankyou :)
d4m1r View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4m1r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 6:41pm
I have the same problem, but for me the solution from cbear doesn´t work. When I click import scenery and when it comes to 100% I get the same error. Any ideas anyone?

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 10:39pm
That'll be a misbehaving scenery item.  Probably the only way to resolve it is to disable the sceneries and re-enable them and import a few at at time until you can narrow it down to the one causing the problem.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
d4m1r View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4m1r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 6:44pm
Well, it didn't help. I disabled every scenery that I could. Any other ideas?

cbear View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 11:10pm
just to check what version of AH are you using? There have been a couple of updates.

bruce
j3ck2017 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j3ck2017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 2:19am
so i downloaded air hauler about 3 hours ago and i`ve been trying to get it to work. so i can make a company and chose a starting airport. then i chose a job, i click on it and then i click fly and chose the gate i start at and when i click ok then fly it gives me and error. Ive tried running it in administer but i keep getting this error message

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:18pm
Is this AH1 or AH2?

For AirHauler 2 queries, please see the forums at ea.justflight.com

Otherwise, post the error message here (if AH1 only).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic