This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding Airlines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetsmell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding Airlines
    Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:19am
How do I add airlines to my airport?
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:30pm
Hi
I just noticed you have had no replies to your question, If you read the instructions for using the traffic control centre it will tell you what you need to do. You can add any aircraft that are included with the programme and any add on aircraft that are designed as AI aircraft, if you try to do it with an add on that is designed for you to fly it will slow down the programme. Basically you have to create a flight plan for any aircraft you choose either starting from your airport or going to it from another.once you have done this in the TCC then you recompile and your aircraft should appear at your airport.
Good luck Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic