This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALT CALLOUTS ECHO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodtimesguide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALT CALLOUTS ECHO
    Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 12:22am
K I have two or three planes (not sure) from just flight as well as a good collection of other planes from many places. I am having a problem with the ALT CALLOUTS echoing. when one sounds it sends out two similar yet distinctly separate voice call outs like "2000" terrain warnings etc. I expect then that I have two files somewhere perhaps due to my owning the L1011, the 757, and the Bea 146-200/300, one of these planes probably utilize a vary similarly named call out file some where in the sound files. regardless I need to know the name of the sound files for the call outs for the Bea 146-200 so I can track down the culprits. I have not flown my l1011 since I bought the 146 so I don't know if any other Just flight plane is having the same problem for sure or whether its rely from another plane I happen to own.
goodtimesguide View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodtimesguide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 2:53am
I have found the CLS Bae 146 sound files in the main fsx directory sound file so unless some one has some better ideas I guess I have to go through the painful process of elimination when I get some time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic