This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X will install ok on Windows 7?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bristow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X will install ok on Windows 7?
    Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 2:19pm
Hello folks,

I dug out my Traffic X retail box and downaloaded the SP's, but just want to confirm it will install ok on Windows 7 (fully updated).

Cheers in advance,

bristow
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 4:34pm
There should be no issues that I am aware of. I ran Traffic X on Win7 64 bit and all was fine. Traffic360 runs OK on my win7 64 bit as well.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 12:24am
Concur. I'm running Traffic X on Windows 7 64-bit. No problems at all. Helpful tip: remember to use the "Run as Administrator" option to do the install.
StigAndre7 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StigAndre7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 12:44am
is it only traffic x that has airport ground vehicles? And are they drivable?
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 12:55am
The Traffic X follow-me car and the pushback truck are both drivable and let you explore the airport from the ground. Although I have never done it, you can apparently even 'guide' incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.

Traffic 360 also has drivable vehicles.
StigAndre7 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StigAndre7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:27pm
oh, ok. thanks for confirming that :)

- I see now that many recommend Mytraffic2013 and/or T360,WOAI and many others. But I guess it's the T360 and TrafficX who has the drivable ground vehicles only..?
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:28am
Yes, T360 and Traffic X have the drivable vehicles. I don't think others do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic