This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 737 Professional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737 ops manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronKnees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737 ops manual
    Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 2:52pm
Hi everyone, New guy to the forums here... I just downloaded the 737-200 pro. Although I am a retired airline pilot, some of the systems of this aircraft predate the equipment I am familiar with. In the product description, it mentioned a detailed manual... It's probably my inept computer skills, but I can't seem to figure out how to find that manual which I need to figure out a couple of systems on the 200... Thanks so much in advance... Dave <><
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 9:00pm
Welcome IronKnees, and greetings from the UK. I'm sure we are all interested in your on-line name. Is it because you banged your knees on the auto-pilot as you got out of the cockpit seat?

To answer your question, go to the Start icon, go to Just Flight, go to 737 Pro and the drop-down menu should give you the manual. If not contact JF Support. Good Luck and apologies if I'm stating the obvious
Must Fly!
IronKnees View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronKnees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 9:15pm
oh how I laughed... No, IronKnees is a moniker given me on a discussion forum years ago after I had both knees replaced... I'll give that a try and get back with you if I have any problem... Thanks so much... Dave <><
IronKnees View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronKnees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 12:14am
Thanks Hifly... I found it... Now if I can just figure out the autopilot systems... A bit different and so far I've not gotten heading hold or altitude hold to work... I'm sure it's simething I'm doing... Haven't had time yet to read much of the manual... I'm sure it will clear things up... Thanks again...    Dave <><
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 10:23pm
No problem Dave although I don't have the 737 Pro because my 2cc PC didn't get on with the demo, low frame rates. Did you fly 737s and did you damage your knees pulling back too hard on the control column? Hope you get on with it. Got the TriStar from Just Flight today, so far so ClapBig%20smile.

Best Regards,

Geoff
Must Fly!
IronKnees View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronKnees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:35am
No, arthritis ate my knees... and all my cervical vertibra are bone grafted and held in place with plates and screws... Lost a great deal of function, but I still hunt hard... Bear, deer, wild boar and coyote, and squirrels...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic