This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panel Lights/ Stair deployment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zigarten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel Lights/ Stair deployment
    Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 10:06pm
My panel flood sometimes doesn't light up the panel when I've switched it on, the overhead lights switch on fine when I click that meanie head/dial. Come to think of it I think my outside lights may not have shown up either.

Sometime the stairs don't come down even after highlighted they are.

Just wondering if it's something I'm doing...?   
jhuntphx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 3:25am
Having the same problem.. No "Panel Flood" at all.
Seems like a ghost town around here....
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 6:48am
Hi, drop the support team an email via support@justflight.com and they should be able to help.
jhuntphx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:40pm
The support team are not understanding this one. Panel Flood is on the top right overhead.. Not the 3 K-N-O-B-S at the bottom of the overhead. It simply does not function.

The stairs not deploying is easy.. it's just a matter of enabling them in the config.

The "Panel Flood Lights" however, appear to be a problem with the model. I have not found anyone who can confirm that they "DO" work.
Minor issue "I Know", but it would be nice to have them working. It does not effect the usability of the Model at all.. it's just a neat feature to have...Smile
jhuntphx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:43pm
Not the 3 lighting "K-N-O-B-S" at the bottom of the overhead.

Haha, why does this forum translate K,N,O,B,S into "meanie heads"..??

Gonna test this.. typing K,N,O,B,S 3 times ---  meanie heads, meanie heads, meanie heads..
jhuntphx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:44pm
Wacko
jhuntphx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 4:55pm
It is confirmed by "JF Support" that the Panel Flood is only modeled for the 2D Panel, not the VC..  :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic