This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 737 Professional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

They are MADD !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They are MADD !!!
    Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 7:10pm
I just purchased this Boeing 737 Professional FSX

I was "Wondering", thinking, Day Dreamin, does Just Flight have any Future plans to possibly / Maybe include the Passenger Cabin / Cargo Cabins for this Jetliner ???

The DC3 & DC6 & Constellation have passenger cabins with seats,, thought this one would too.

NOW, I have like 300 people, inside the Airline Terminal, all madd and yelling because theres NO Place for them to sit,,, and they want their mooo-lahhh back,,, after I charged them a whopping 1500.00 a seat to sit on this Fantasy Aircraft for a Vintage flight !

So,, are we ever gonna see a passenger cabin for these 737- 100 /200's ??

other than that nice aircraft, I like it,

I added some Extra Views from your Constellation, both inside & outside,,,works great,, more views the better !!!

Only Fix I'd like to see JF add, is a tone down of the interior cockpit lighting to a more Red, like the 707 from you know who, out there.

Be nice to to able to switch from the bright white light to the more subtle Red glow in the cockpit when Night Flying ! 

and Back lit Guages also, would be nice !!

Nicely done and painted Aircraft other wise, its a start of Hopefully many improvements to come from JF to Enhance this model and make it a real Killer Vintage Rare JETLINER, sure to beat all out there soon enough !

Thanks, Captain ~ I Fly !Big%20smile 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic