This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I finally did it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon157uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I finally did it!
    Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 5:10pm
After all these years and 18 hours, I've finally managed to skin an aeroplane to use in AH.
Countless attempts in the past have all failed miserably but I thought I'd give it one more go and this time it worked, it's in the game and running fine.
I've just installed a whole load of Aero Cammanders and I was so impressed with them that it/they inspired me to have one more go at it and here is my 'AirSnail' cargo version of an AC-500
(OK, I know it's not brilliant but now I know how to do it I'm sure I will improve, be kind with your criticism it's my first attempt.....haha).

RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 10:39pm
looks very nice.... though i'm more interested in the plane itself... is this the russian freeware site one? cuz that's the only one i could find....if not, please lemme know where i can get a more quality one

but definatelly nice first time livery
Reg
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 10:53pm
I've got Milton Shupe's commander set - it's great :)

http://com-central.net/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=292
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
jon157uk View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon157uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by RegY RegY wrote:

looks very nice.... though i'm more interested in the plane itself... is this the russian freeware site one? cuz that's the only one i could find....if not, please lemme know where i can get a more quality one

but definatelly nice first time livery
Reg

Thanks very much Reg..... The planes I've installed are the same ones that Slopey just mentioned, they're excellent mate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic