This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing TOM + LS plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traffic2260TOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing TOM + LS plans
    Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 11:44am
Hello, On my traffic 360 I seem to be missing the Jet2 and Thomson flight plans, they wont show at any airport!, woudnt mind but there my favorite airlines! any help would be good, thanks. 
cwk19 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwk19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:34pm
No, T360 doesn't have Thomson or Jet2 flight plans included, nor does it seem to include Ryanair flights as far as I can seen. A great shame.

You can add them in manually however, using the traffic control centre, but this is very time consuming.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 6:33am
I have Traffic X ... 

"Thompson Airways" is in Traffic X under the name "Britannia Airways (BAL)", one of its former older names.  Therefore, you may find it in the Traffic 360 Traffic Control Centre under that name, if it's there.

"Jet2" is in Traffic X under the name "Channel Express (EXS)".  Again, a former older name.  So, likewise, you may find it in the Traffic 360 Traffic Control Centre under that name, if it's there.

"Ryanair" is in Traffic X under the name "Ryanair (RYR)".  I would thus assume Ryanair should be a simple one to find in the Traffic 360 Traffic Control Centre, if it's there.

But, not having Traffic 360 myself, I have no way to confirm any of the above.

If you CAN find them in your Traffic 360 Traffic Control Centre, then you can look at the flight plans therein to find out which airports the planes fly to and at what times.
Lampoil View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lampoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 2:01pm
Nor Thomas Cooke and very limited cargo!

If I recall what I did was: In the TCC (compile flights section) look in the 2007 schedule they are all in there, I then compiled a separate bgl with only these carriers and schedules, make sure everything else is un-ticked or you may have duplicate flights, now I see loads of the missing carriers with traffic settings at 30% in FSX, as its 2007 some of the planes are out of date, its an in-between fix.

I expect that when an update comes out these carriers maybe included and if so then you can just delete the bgl you compiled.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 5:40am
I just saw this screenshot on Just Flight's own web page (Just Flight Traffic 360) ... clearly showing Thompson aircraft and Ryanair aircraft.

It's the very last screenshot in the slideshow ...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic