This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

oil cooler flaps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oil cooler flaps
    Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 5:57am
How do I adjust the oil cooler flap. The manual says to click the switch's on the bottom right of the flight engineers panel but this adjusts the cowl flaps, seems to be a duplicate of the ones on the left.

Can they be assigned to a joystick button, I have the registered FSUIPC.

Thanks
Bruce

Flattermann View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flattermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:05pm
Hi, I am a newcomer in this forum and have got a similiar problem like Bruce: I can change the oil cooler flaps but not the cowl flaps! I found the switches but they are without any function. Is there any other way for activation?Disapprove
Happy landings wishes Christian
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:10pm
Hi Flattermann. The cowl flaps are on the bottom right of the engineers panel.
Must Fly!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flattermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:20pm
Thank you for answering so quickly. As I said, I found the switches, but I can't do anything with them. If I press on the switches the flaps remain at 0%!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flattermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:25pm
Sorry, I found the solution in any other posting. I have to press on the switch and to turn the mousewheel and so it works.
(the search function doesn't lead me to this postingEmbarrassed)
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:26pm
Sorry I should have also explained that you use the mouse wheel to operate them.
Must Fly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic