This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How display autopilot controls?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How display autopilot controls?
    Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 11:09am
Hello,

In the Piper Warrior, for example, how do you display the autopilot controls? In the aircraft config file, it indicates that there is an autopilot available, but I can't find any cockpit controls for it. Can an FSX default-type autopilot 2-D display be brought up somehow?

Regards.
Phil Bridge View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 8:54pm
Worked it out myself, by trial and error! You have to edit the panel config file for the particular JF plane:

- Add a line in the [Window Titles] list for your new panel.
- Copy a Radio Stack Window from a default plane panel config file (eg from the Mooney Bravo), and paste it into your JF panel config file, giving it an appropriate new Window number and ident name.

You can change the size of the panel by changing the windowsize_ratio

I tend to prefer the JF Flying Club planes to the default ones, as they handle so much better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic