This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panel not initializing propperly on startup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Werner747 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel not initializing propperly on startup
    Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:17pm
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question - whenever I start the aircraft up, I would be fully ready for taxi but have the GS and LOC flags over my ADI.   I then have to press the AUTO button to get everything correctly configured.

It is worth mentioning that I have tried loading the tutorial flight as is, I have tried installing the new 200/300 basepack with the service pack, and I have tinkered with all the switches in the overhead in different configurations, but nothing works.

Is it just something that is specific to my system, or is anyone else having the same problems?   Is there anyone here that has a sollution to the problem?

Kind regards and many thanks in advance.
Werner Gillespie
CYB2400 - Proud member of Cyber Air Virtual Airlines
Avsim Staff Reviewer
Tumbi View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:39am
Yes, me too.   On my last flight where I completed the cold and dark startup, guided by the manual and with everything seeming to go well, I found some of the avionics not working. Radios not working, GPS display completely blank, VSI not working, etc etc.   (Yes, yes I had the Master, Avionics switches all on.). The only reliable way to start this aircraft seems to be with the AUTO feature.

I am sure we will see an update soon to fix some of the more obvious issues with this great aircraft.

Tony
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:01am
Hi,

We have been unable to reproduce these issues but are working with the developers to identify possible causes.

If you haven't already done so, please let the support team know if you are encountering these issues.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
wilcoNL View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilcoNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 8:43pm
I still have a kind of a problem. My radio's will only start when 2 of my engines are running. But normaly I call ATIS first, but no radio No atis and therefor no runway heading etc.

I have tried it with external power and APU power. I rechecked with the manual and the same problem occurs.

Autostart is not realy an option,procedure wise, because it starts my engines.

When the third engine is out, the red bar reapears and no radio anymore.

Please any help with this.

wilco
godfather90 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godfather90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 8:07am
Has there been any solution to this problem yet?

Unfortunately i have the same issue here.
AUTO-Configuration works just fine. With the Configuration following checklist after some time there is no GPS and no more radio.

It could be that this problem only occurs when I restart my saved flight that I did shut down following the manual checklist.

many Thanks,
Andi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic