This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IPCC AR5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 10:21am
I'm far too polite to do that.
MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:01pm
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm

Quote You once again fail at basic research.

Haha. Love this bit. Because I tell him I’ve not noticed anything in the news about The National Ignition Facility, not that I care, he tells me I “fail at basic research”. Why on Earth I would be randomly researching laser fusion god only knows.

But this is the bit I really love...

Quote What are your comments on the research, that shows that no statistically significant warming has ever occurred due to anthropogenic CO2, and consequently debunks the whole premise that man-made emissions of CO2 are causing accelerated warming?

The question is in bold so you don't miss it.

Our strange friend implies I’m ignoring the question, despite the fact I’ve already pointed out it’s isolated research, not replicated, and by three economists who have no qualifications in the field.

Quote yet you completely ignore a solid piece of research into the basic data on which MMGW is based.

Yes that's right, solid piece of research, not replicated, by three economists who have no qualifications in regard to climate change. Yes, awesome research indeed.

But then ignoring others is Pointy’s talent. For example...

Quote why is it that the climatic models are treated as perfect by all those pro MMGW?

Already told him they never have been.

Quote Yet, we have MMGW loons stating that the little bit of CO2 we produce is causing huge problems.

Can anyone remind me how many times I’ve explained how a small quantity of CO2 has a profound effect? Must be a thousand times now surely. If it didn’t, our old pal Pointy would be freezing his gonads off, climate change or no climate change. Do clones have gonads???

Pointy has a formidable talent for ignoring everything he doesn’t want to hear.

Quote Worse, despite revising models downwards, they still think they have the distant future 100% correct??

Confused Err, no they don't actually. That's just something your illogical mind invented. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:07pm
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:15pm
Quote You also completely missed the video it would seem, that explains that 99.99999999999999% of all current and past warming was the result of as-yet to be understood natural processes, and that only 0.0000000000000000000001% of it is man (percentages are for illustrative purposes only), based on empirical data, not flawed models.

What say you?
Just noticed that video Pointy wants us to take seriously, is by Bob Tisdale. Big%20smile Another well known climate change denier, contributer to the Heartland Institute affiliated, garbage WUWT website. He makes money out of selling his anti climate change books.

MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:19pm
I'm seriously starting to think Pointy is actually working for these guys
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by mark.hudson6 mark.hudson6 wrote:

Magic, more of a prolapse.

Yep, you could well be right there... Wink

Ahh, feels like the old days again. All we need now is Odai and... oops, sorry, I invoked his name... My apologies!!! Big%20smile
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:24pm

I'm seriously starting to think Pointy is actually working for these guys

Shocked That's it Mark. Why haven't I seen this before. He's in league with them. It all makes sense now.

Those guys have so much money they could easily set up a clone making facility.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Magic Man Magic Man wrote:

Magic, more of a prolapse.

Yep, you could well be right there... Wink

Ahh, feels like the old days again. All we need now is Odai and... oops, sorry, I invoked his name... My apologies!!! Big%20smile

Stern%20Smile Wash your mouth out with soap and water.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic