This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 and home-made flightplans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 and home-made flightplans
    Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 4:19pm
Hello
I already did put a post previously with this problem. Now I hope the people from JF will be so nice to help me out.
A couple of years ago, I bought JF TafficX. I used this program to make some specific flightplans for use with FSX. The planes, I used were all GA-aircraft, which were first imported into the fleet-database. After having made the plans, and compiled them, I could trace the aircraft at the right times at the right airports. TrafficX proved to work very well with FSX.
Now, I have bought JF Traffic 360, to use it with Prepar3D. I made a couple of the same flightplans for the same imported aircraft (GA),...and guess what: no single plane to see at the time, it should bedepartin from the airport. Planes and airports are identical, as they were for TrafficX and FSX. Why does it work for FSX and not with P3D???
If I look at the tcc file, where the flightplans should be, they indeed are there.

Thanks in advance, especially from the JF forum leader(s)

Henk
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 6:00pm
Hi
Try AI Flight Planner2, a much better and simpler way to add flights, it is free check it out

Good luck
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 4:03am
Will flights compiled by AI Flight Planner conflict with Traffic 360 or trafficX? Can you use both for AI traffic?
altena View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ranger ranger wrote:

Hi
Try AI Flight Planner2, a much better and simpler way to add flights, it is free check it out

Good luck

Ranger,
Very interesting, thank you for this tip. I will try it out. In the past, I used traffic tools for making flightplans, however TT did not work together with MyTrafficX, because of the difference in structure.
Do you think, I can also use the program together with Prepar3D, or is it only for FS9 and FSX?
Thanks again. Since the guys from JF, don't seem to bother about  the subject, not even Support does, I am glad with any help and know-how from the forum members.
Kind regards
Henk
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 3:17pm
Hi Henk sorry for the delay in replying I have been away for a while. I used AI flight planner with traffic x with no obvious problems showing up. I used it mainly to create flight plans for military aircraft from the plus packs, I had to do some serious mods to the afcads around the UK to ensure the flight plans had sufficient suitable parking and also to check for errors as there are many. I use ADE (airport design editor) which is available free to create better afcads and AI flight planner to crerate the flight plans it works fine. I do not mix flight plans from the traffic control centre with my own, I do not like that programme and only use it because of the huge numbers of flight plans it contains. If you use AI flight planner when you start your first plan just give the folder a suitable name when you save and compile it and add subsequent plans to the same folder, you can create different folders for different purposes, I have one for military one for rotorcraft and another for others. The flight plans are then saved into scenery/world/scenery as are the ones from control centre It has worked well for me, I spend more time on this than I do flying oh how I laughed. Just be a little careful when creating flight plans that you are not duplicating existing ones as the world gets a bit crowded!
Good Luck and I hope the service pack for traffic 360 isn't too far away as it isn't really enjoyable for me as it is at the moment.
Cheers Mike
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 3:19pm
Sorry Henk don't know whether it works for Prepar 3D
Mike
deerhunter56 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deerhunter56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 8:53pm
Ranger, 
Do you have a link to "AI Flight Planner2"
deerhunter56 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deerhunter56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 9:03pm
Hello and help!

Went into flight planner, opened up the drop down carrier filed selected a carrier (American Airlines) and no flight plans for AA or any other carrier, why?

Also when i right click to open the the drop down box that houses the Delete, edit, search etc options, the search field option dose not give me the airport choice as well, Why?

My intent is to create my own fleet and assign flight plans as if custom.

Thank you in advanceSmile!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic