This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Draw distance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieGould94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Draw distance
    Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 1:53pm
Hi everyone

iu was just wondering if it is possible to increase the Traffic 360 draw distance? Why? I was sitting in the middle part of EGBB, about to taxi, and a BA flight landed. I was watching it and suddenly it dissappeared, however, when i zoomed in it reappeared! so i looked at another aircraft parked at the northern gates, and zoomed out. Gone. I switched aiports, this time to EHAM. I heard the sound of an aircraft taking off, when i was looking at the runway, that was maybe 100 metres away, all i could see was trails left by the wings. and so to multiple airports, I loaded up UK2000 Heathrow Extreme, and parked at one end of terminal five, and couldnt see any planes! Yet when i looked at it from above using F12 there were three or four.

Dows anybody know how to sort out this issue?
peterk41 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterk41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm
Have same issues with my laptop and "low end" graphics card.
We believe it is more the PC power than software (FSX).
I would need to test the 360ai software on my main system with much better graphics card.
With best regards
Peter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic