This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using different runnways!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using different runnways!!!
    Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 1:46pm
Hi, can anyone tell me, what is the best way to get aircraft to land on one runway, 36L and take off on another 36R? I tried to do it through ADE but nothing. Any ideas please.
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by don don wrote:

Hi, can anyone tell me, what is the best way to get aircraft to land on one runway, 36L and take off on another 36R? I tried to do it through ADE but nothing. Any ideas please.

Hi, Don,

I'm guessing your initial attempt was done by changing settings in ADE's runway "Properties" dialog box, and I'm also assuming you've already surmised that more needs to be done to accomplish your goal. There have been a number of productive discussions regarding similar problems in the Airport Design Editor forum over at FSDeveloper.com. I just did a search of the ADE forum using "runway pattern" as the search terms. (You can use the same search terms to see what I found). One of the postings, I think. makes a particularly good starting point: See "Confused about parallel runways".

The bottom line? With some reading, patience and perseverance, you may be able to get things working the way you would like. A little luck never hurts. So good luck!

Dan
don View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 11:11am
Ok, I read a lot of the FSDelveloper forum. Most of it makes sense.
I'll give it a try and see what happens.
Thanks Dan.
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 3:19am
Don,

I've sent a private message to you with some additional information.

Dan
don View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 3:57pm
Ok ,I've given it a good read but I stuck with it. It looks too completed. Thanks anyway Dan.
don View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 3:59pm
Ooops! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic