This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No sound in cockpit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chemanuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No sound in cockpit
    Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:19pm
I can hear external sounds, however there are no sounds in the cockpit..I mean absolutely no sounds. Not even the overspeed warning, I can see the red sign but no sound at all. I have uninstall it and install the new upgrade today, I still got the same problem. Its like I turned the sound off on the sim until I change to an external view and the sound is there.

Not even the sounds in the sound folder playback correctly , upon playback they start and fade away... Anybody with the same problem?

Chemanuel
chemanuel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chemanuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:42pm
Problem solved!, change a setting in my sound card...weird....all the other aircrafts worked properly with the exeption of the 146. If my speakers are at 7.1 and my headset on, there will be no sound in the cockpit. Upon changing speaker to 2.2 and muted the headset... all sounds work!
Wacko
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic