This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146 livery packs released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146 livery packs released
    Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 1:57pm
Can you do any offer with the Cargo pack and the FMC?  Instead of the repaints and the FMC.  Just a thought....
Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 10:34pm
Hi Martyn,

I do intend to buy the livery packs and I especially want the QT pack but I'm holding off pending resolution of a support ticket with the base pack 146 with regards to the Prepar3d installer. But I am looking forward to installing these !!!!  Smile

Bobby
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 3:38pm
Thanks again Reg, although I'm getting used to it on the default option, my PC is struggling with fps and texturesCry.  Shame because I really wanted the 146 for those quick short-hauls.
Must Fly!
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 1:35pm
---\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\JustFlight\146200\Alternate Flight Dynamics\Aircraft_CFG - Easy feel\aircraft.cfg

it's a alternate cfg that is easier to fly for new users. has hints of the true feel, but stays airborne longer with lower speeds (not stall, just loosing altitude at lower speeds) and some stuff like that

Reg
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 3:47pm
Hi RegY. Please excuse what might be a dumb question but easy fly? and where do I find the two aircraft cfg's? Thanks
Must Fly!
Piggles View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 3:44pm
That sounds perfect RegY, now I know what I'm getting for Christmas
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 1:02pm
when you get the 146 pack, there is two aircraft cfg's...

i suggest the easy fly for a beginner, then once you master that after about 10 hours, if you're a fast learner, i suggest moving up to the realistic one... i think that could be the solution.
Piggles View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:05pm
I'm definitely looking for something technical that I can get my teeth into.

I have Joysticks, yoke, rudder pedals, Track IR and more, so no worries on the controller front.
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:18pm
unless she wants to learn the hard way right away...

i'd say give it a go... i suspect you got some nice equipment rather than just the standard joystick and keyboard? in my case i found it very helpful to first have that then move to the big airliners... just with a force feedback jostick... i dunno... the smaller planes seemed way more fun than the airliners....

although i still use the joystick on the side, when i fly the airbuses.... just for realism's sake.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:59pm
Sorry to butt in er, but if you haven't tried modern airliners yet I would recommend something F-Lite like the Airbus 320s or actually any of the F-Lite range. Oh... you'll have fun!
Must Fly!
Piggles View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:48pm
Martyn do you think the 146 would make a good introduction to flying airliners? I've always been more into classic aircraft or SEP GA stuff, but I'm tempted to give something a bit more complex a go.

All the best,

Gemma
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:17pm

http://www.justflight.com/articles/146-300-jetliner-and-livery-packs-released

Four new livery packs are now available for only £4.99 / €5.95 / $7.99 each - two for the 146-200 and two for the 146-300 model:
And that's not all! A new 146-300 QT ('Quiet Trader') Expansion Pack for 146-200/300 Jetliner will be available by Download in the week commencing 17 December, priced at £7.99 / €9.95 / $11.99. We'll let you know when it's on sale!
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic