This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146-200/300 Service Pack - Released!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146-200/300 Service Pack - Released!
    Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:16am
The 146-200/300 service pack is now available. You can obtain it by downloading the updated version of the product from your Just Flight account. More details are available here: http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/146-200#Update1

The 146-200 has now become 146-200/300 due to the addition of the 146-300 model and liveries included in the service pack.

This service pack includes the following content:

BONUS! 146-300 model with five liveries included

• New - Panel selector icons added to virtual cockpit
  • New - FMC icon added to panel selector
  • New - NAV 2 radio icon added to panel selector
  • Auto-start functionality improved (clicking Auto start icon now sets up aircraft fully for takeoff)
  • New - Auto-shutdown functionality added (clicking on Auto start icon for a second time will configure aircraft in cold & dark state)
  • New - Ambient cockpit sound added
  • Slow/Fast scale on AI operating in reverse - fixed
  • Jetway alignment for passenger door not correct - fixed
  • FDE improved (aileron and rudder response etc)
  • No avionics power until engines are started - fixed
  • Clickspots for ALT SEL on 2D panel open VHF NAV radio popup - fixed
  • Green elevator trim band missing from virtual cockpit - fixed
  • Avionics section of overhead panel in 2D and virtual cockpit don't match - fixed
  • APU cannot be heard after start sound finishes - fixed
  • Altimeter resets to 2992/1013.2 rather than the correct pressure setting - fixed
  • Engine oil temperatures are too low (not in the green) at all operating conditions - fixed
  • GPWS multiple callouts (e.g ten-ten-ten) - fixed
  • Hydraulic systems are operating at 3400 psi, should be 3000 psi - fixed
  • AC sources (APU, engine generators and ext AC) are operating at 125 VAC, should be 115 VAC - fixed
  • DC TRUs are operating at 32 VDC, should be 28 VDC - fixed
  • V speed callouts operating midair - fixed

For 146 Livery & FMC pack users (in addition to the above)

BONUS! Four new 146-300 liveries included

• FMC issue on non-English language PCs (FMC flightplan page showing 'iiii') fixed

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Bernard33 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernard33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:27am
I have bought my 146-200 on simmarket (no account on just flight). How can I load these update ?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:31am
The updated installers are being sent to third party websites such as SimMarket today. You will need to contact them to find out how to obtain the updated installers as this is likely to vary from website to website.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Bernard33 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernard33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:43am
Merci
This update is a good news !
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 12:26pm
the update and the -300 fly perfect! just like the first edition! although....

Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

• GPWS multiple callouts (e.g ten-ten-ten) - fixed
  • V speed callouts operating midair - fixed

in turbulent air, Vspeed callouts are still heard, the sensors in the plane must confuse turbulence with lift

GPSW on landing still does "10 10 10" although, i do not concider that a error.... that is why i never reported it.

great update! and perfect flight dynamics! love the rudder responce in crosswind landings! now this is a completelly perfect plane to be side by side with the carenados!

greets from Slovenia,
Reg
chemanuel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chemanuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:21pm
I installed it today, still no sounds in the cockpit... only a very low tiny rumble.
Chemanuel
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:35pm
i suggest you check your sound settings in fsx, if the engine sounds are set to low...

otherwise, there is a great sound pack out there for the 146... actually there's 2 to choose from.

i had it installed before the update, but right now the sounds are better than the soundpack, so i will be keeping the original.

cheers, Reg
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 5:53pm
good job. thanks.

FV
KiwiFlyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 6:36pm
Am really liking the improvements to the original and new 300 expansion. The livery packs are also looking very sharp. Great job guys.
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 6:49pm
Thanks JF for the 146 update,really enjoying it.Thumbs%20Up.
Jim.
parksie10 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parksie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 8:55am
Good job JF, just one question. I notice that the artificial horizon still does not come to the horizontal when you turn on the avionics masters, this even though ground power is on. Am I missing something? Otherwise I've no problems and a huge thank you for the SA Airlink in your repaint packs. Nice to have the southern tip of Africa represented.
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space.
oleandreasen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 11:16am
I have got my copy of the 146 from Aerosoft, and when inquiring on the -300/SP upgrade I got the answer from Aerosoft, "I got no idea"

How am I going to get the upgrade - now? Please....

Kind Regards

Ole Andreasen
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 11:54am
Hi Ole,

Apologies for that. We sent the updated installers to our third party retailers on December 6th, so they should all have the new installer available by now.

I will contact Aerosoft as it sounds like they might not have received our e-mail.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 11:55am
@Parksie10

If you haven't already done so, please report this to our support team.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 12:27pm
No problem Martyn. Absolutely great news that you will take action on the matter.

Thanks for the swift and precise answer. Merry Christmas.

Regards

Ole Andreasen
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:26pm
Thinking of getting the download before christmas...As a present to myself!Wink

Can anyone clarify a couple of points please.

Does the updated download, with the SP on it, include the FMC? Or do I have to purchase the FMC pack add on?

Has the altitude callout been resolved (10,10,10,10?) and the V callouts at altitude in turbulance?

Are there any plans to release the EFIS avionics cockpit version, as in the Avro RJ series cockpit, featuring the GNLU910 FMC ?

Regards.

You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Hi Ole,

Apologies for that. We sent the updated installers to our third party retailers on December 6th, so they should all have the new installer available by now.

I will contact Aerosoft as it sounds like they might not have received our e-mail.

Thanks
Martyn

I have been telling their news department who reported the update that it was not updated and I have a support ticket since last week telling them to update their accounts. I finally sent emails to their Sales and Marketing directors wondering about their lack of communication and support.

I finally figured out my mistake was buying a great product from a middleman was probably not the right thing to do. I do have an account with Just Flight and I should have bought it from them. I do not do business with people who do not care for their customers and have told them as much. I DO support people who provide a great product and support it so towards that end, I have re-purchased the same product again but this time I paid Just Flight directly.

Some may think this a bit foolish but, for me, it's not about the money. It's about customer support. I really like this product and I am satisfied with the support from Just Flight.

The bottom line for this, my first post.....great job on an excellent product and support!!!!!  I will be paying you directly for my Flight Sim products from now on.

Bobby
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 10:19pm
I agree Bobby. I would have liked to have bought the 146 from JF myself, as I have so many products before, and everytime with satisfactory support, if needed, but I have also had excellent support from Aerosoft in the past, and cannot understand the lack of response in this case. Today I mailed with Shaun Fletcher from Aerosoft, and he told me that the files was now received and put online... but they are NOT. I myself may have to ante up and buy directly from JF also, to get the update promised.
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 1:22am
i will probably be buying only from justflight, because so far, they are the only one that will accept direct bank money transfersfrom me... every other online store for fsx addons denied it, so i actually was only left to pirate it, even if i think the addon is really worth my money, but i am unable to pay for it, since i do not have paypal or a credit card. (damn retarded countries, right?)

Reg
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 8:42am
Thanks for the positive feedback Thumbs%20Up

We resent the details to Aerosoft yesterday so they should have it available soon. Its always a busy period for devs/publishers in the run up to Christmas so that might explain the delay.

If you are desperate for the update please contact us (support@justflight.com) and I will provide you with the updated installers directly.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic