This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146-200/300 Service Pack - Released!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:57pm
I was a previous customer, a happy one, no issues, then unistalled the the 146-200 package as instructed and then the addon pack the livery pack, then installed the 146-300/200 package and then my livery packs.. one I purchased, and the one you gave free?
Zigarten View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zigarten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:33am
My third party vendor keeps sending a link that won't work, maybe you can PM me a link to just get it from you? I've been back and forth with e-mails all week and I still can't get to their site. DENIED.
I can confirm my order details as well.
Thank You
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 8:53am
Hi Zigarten,

Drop our support team a message via support@justflight.com and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks
oleandreasen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:06pm
Rich... Could you please give us any news on the P3D installer/sound issue update?

Any timeframe for it, so we can have a perfect product.... please!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 10:49am
Anyone???
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 10:57am
Hi,
Please get in touch with the support team. support@justflight.com
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 1:49pm
But I only need a timeframe on the post above where you guys yourself said that a fix for the installer/P3D sound issue is being made... Can you provide a timeframe for this? I love the AC in FSX, and would love to fly it in P3D also - with full sound system working. Thats all..

Great work on the Aircraft.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 3:27pm
Unfortunately the developers were unable to identify the cause of the sound problem so we have removed Prepar3D from the compatibility section on the product page.

I have contacted you directly to explain the situation.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 6:01pm
Hey... no worries from me. I use FSX 99% of the time anyway, and well Oh damn! happens... Thank you for trying. And for FSX it is still THE Coolest product.
solentflyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solentflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 2:44pm
Hi Martyn,

For those of us that exclusively use Prepar3D, are we entitled to a refund as, at the time of purchase, we were being told by Just Flight that the aircraft was compatible with P3D?

Kind regards,
Dennis
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 3:48pm
Hi Dennis,

Please drop us an e-mail via the support section on our website and we'll sort this out for you.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Unfortunately the developers were unable to identify the cause of the sound problem so we have removed Prepar3D from the compatibility section on the product page.

Well, that is certainly unfortunate. It's my fault. I really should wait till other customers say the product works instead of buying on the release day. This seems to be the norm lately. Not singling out JF; I'm having the same issues with other vendors.

Not sure why the cause can't be found. If I put a dummy fsx.exe entry in Prepar3d and run Prepar3d in Legacy mode......the sound works.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic