This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146-200/300 Service Pack - Released!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 8:55am
I have just sent you an email Martyn. I thank you for the offer, and would very much like to take advantage of it.

Merry Christmas to you and all at Just Flight. Fantastic products, fantastic costumer service. Thanks a lot.
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:02am
Hello.....

Does the updated download, with the SP on it, include the FMC? Or do I have to purchase the FMC pack add on?
Has the altitude callout been resolved (10,10,10,10?) and the V callouts at altitude in turbulance?
Are there any plans to release the EFIS avionics cockpit version, as in the Avro RJ series cockpit, featuring the GNLU910 FMC ?

Anyone?
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:13am
Hi Herky,

The SP doesn't add the FMC to the base pack, you will still need to purchase the FMC & Livery pack.

The altitude and v-speed issues should be fixed.

Currently no plans to release an EFIS version.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
oleandreasen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:37am
But its a cheap addon pack for the 146, and worth the money.
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Hi Herky,

The SP doesn't add the FMC to the base pack, you will still need to purchase the FMC & Livery pack.

The altitude and v-speed issues should be fixed.

Currently no plans to release an EFIS version.

Thanks
Martyn

Thanks Martyn.

The exterior model looks superb, as does the front cockpit, very HD and I bet its still 1024Wink

Best Regards.
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Deltahotel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltahotel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 9:42pm
Well thanks for the SP. There are some improvements, although I still think it lacks some rudder authority even with the slight .cfg tweak, but I can add some more. I still get an occasional random v-speed call when airborne but that is a minor thing. The VC instrument panels are brilliant although I do wish the radalt red/orange figures were less fuzzy. I still think it strange that positive rudder is required in any turn to keep the slip ball centred, which then produces what feels like an appropriate rate of turn for the speed and bank angle - this includes autopilot controlled heading changes. Perhaps this high wing high tail config in the real thing produces this effect, but I doubt it in a modern(ish) jet ... (it would slip the VIP's soup to one side of the bowl),

But thanks JF - the 146 is gorgeous to look at inside and out and great fun to operate.
Dave H
757man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 4:59pm
Well, all has not gone so well it seems for me..!
I dont seem to have any cockpit sounds, no switch sounds, gpsw, warning sounds, however i have engine sounds?
Any ideas, no issues in the install?
Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by 757man 757man wrote:

Well, all has not gone so well it seems for me..!
I dont seem to have any cockpit sounds, no switch sounds, gpsw, warning sounds, however i have engine sounds?
Any ideas, no issues in the install?

Hi 757man,

I have just submitted a support ticket for the identical issue. You may also want to do the same with your system configuration to help them diagnose the problem. In my case, I also am missing some 146/200 liveries but I only have Prepar3d on my system and Prepar3d, unlike FSX doesn't have a box to check for variants in aircraft selection.

Otherwise the airplane has great flight characteristics and the graphics is outstanding. I just use visual cues in the cockpit till they get enough information to find the answer.

Bobby
757man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 8:39pm
Hi, i may do, i dont think im missing any liveries, however i shall check again, could you PM me if you get any results? I couldnt agree more, stunning aicraft, the bae 146-200 was fine not sure whats going on here..!
Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 8:00am
757man,

I've figured out it's the Prepar3d installer because I can get the cockpit sounds to work with a dummy fsx.exe in the Lockheed Martin folder and running Prepar3d in Legacy Mode from the Start menu. I sent that info to JF support so I'll let you know when they get back to me.

I got so used to flying without the cockpit sounds it startled me when the master warning went off during start up oh how I laughed

Bobby
757man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 8:09pm
So you reckon' I should get rid of 'prepar3d' installer? What is that?
Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by 757man 757man wrote:

So you reckon' I should get rid of 'prepar3d' installer? What is that?

Hi 757man,

There is nothing to get rid of; the installer is built into the application software. JF designed it to be loaded into either FSX or Prepar3d. I don't know what you are using.....FSX or Prepar3d.....but it seems we have the same issue.

If I had tried to install a product only designed for FSX, then the installer wouldn't know where the different folders are in Prepar3d so.....to get it to work would be my problem, not the developer. Fortunately, I try to install only products designed with a Prepar3d installer for the support.

There is really nothing you or I can "do" till JF figures it out. Shouldn't be a big problem ffor them since the original 146/200 worked fine. It's just something in the service pack that changed.

Bobby
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 1:30pm
Hi,

We are currently working to address this installer issue.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Bobby View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 5:13pm
Thanks Martyn,

No complaints from me. Other than this minor issue, the plane looks great and flies great. I am enjoying it every day. My ultimate goal is to be able to make enough "Air Hauler dollars" to fly it there Big%20smile

Bobby
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Bobby Bobby wrote:

Thanks Martyn,

No complaints from me. Other than this minor issue, the plane looks great and flies great. I am enjoying it every day. My ultimate goal is to be able to make enough "Air Hauler dollars" to fly it there Big%20smile

Bobby

That's a great idea Bobby. I haven't used Air Hauler for quite a while, although I have it for both FSX and X-Plane...

But now I'll dust it off and get it to work again, and save bucks for flying the '146. Thanks for the idea.

And to Just Flight. No complaints from me either. I use the FSX version, and when the installer for P3D is fixed, Ill use it there also. All I need now, is the Quiet Trader expansion pack. On my list of soon-to-purchase. Hope there will be more expansion packs... I simply love the aircraft.
757man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:45pm
Guys, this is becoming unnacceptable. We need an update, right now I do not have cockpit sounds, what are you doing about it, support did not come to any conclusion.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:08am
Hi Drew,

The Prepar3D issue is being fixed but we have not yet been able to identify the causes of your sounds being missing in FSX, which isn't an issue that seems to be affecting other customers. We did send a follow up e-mail confirming this but it doesn't sound like you received it?

We are continuing to look into it but are happy to provide a refund or exchange if you would like to call it a day. Just let us know via e-mail.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:34am
Martyn

Are you sure that 757man is using FSX? You probably know, as he might have sent a support ticket, BUT from the other posts it seems that its the P3D version that has missing sounds in the cockpit.

I myself use both FSX and P3D versions, and have full sounds in FSX (apart from the fact that I hear no sounds when the gear is lowered/retracted, but I dont know if that is simulated...) I have click sounds from switches, and warning sounds galore... :-)

In P3D I have no sounds at all either. Yes engine sounds, but no warning sounds, no clicks of switches... just like the others explain.

And as 757man said in a post, about getting rid of the P3D installer, It seems to me that HIS problems are also P3D related.

The FSX version seems to work flawlessly.

757man View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 8:31pm
No, I am using FSX gold edition. I would like to keep the product.. please resend the email!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 8:57pm
Alright - Sorry 757man... I couldnt see that from your posts. This is indeed strange.

I reckon you have tried to uninstall and reinstall the ´146 and Service pack?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic