This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parking positions issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vor_Active Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parking positions issues
    Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:37pm
Hello,

today I purchased Traffic360 boxed version and generally I am a bit confused although this is my first Traffic tool in my FSX. As the tiltle says, i see traffic but not on the parking positions that they should be. I have many addon airports and scenery, so I start most of my flights in Zürich which is an addon from Aerosoft and i see mostly all the aircrafts not on the right parking positions. The same issue, and i suppose i have the same issue in all my addon airports, is at Athens Airport. All the traffic looks that they are outside from the gates!
Please what I can do to solve this problem because Traffic360 looks to have potential.
Thank you in advance 
Panos
smokeyupahead View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokeyupahead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 11:12pm
I noticed the same thing, hopefully someone will get back to us and a fix will soon come out otherwise this could turn out to be one of the worst purchase I've ever made so far!
Chuck Morse View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Morse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 7:25pm
I do not use Traffic 360, but I do have TrafficX. The first thing I would try is to go to the FSX scenery library and move the scenery area that contains the Traffic 360 Airport definition files down in the list so that it is at a lower priority than all of your add-on airports. If that doesn't do it, I would find the Traffic 360 definition file for Zurich and disable it by changing the file extension to something other than bgl. If that makes the probem go away at Zurich, then you will have to repeat that for the other airports that have the same problem.

The first step in my regular process for adding an airport in FSX is to disable the TrafficX version of that airport.
Chuck Morse
smokeyupahead View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokeyupahead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 5:57pm
Thank you for your help, most likely that's what it's about, as a matter of fact prior to uninstalling traffic360 I had double marking as if there were two sceneries for that airport...
...There were for every single airport addon I have!
Since I don't want to spend hours trying to fix something that I should not I installe my old "ultimate traffic for fsx" and everything works flawlessly.
For me traffic360 has to many issues for now, hopefully I will get back to installing it again.

Anyway thank you for your reply,

peterk41 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterk41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 6:02pm
We found as well many airports (i.e. LSZH, LEPA, VHHH and ZSPD) with the aircrafts parked in the taxiways. 360 is installed as top layer. Do we need to move it down ?
With best regards
Peter
N9718 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N9718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 7:59pm
I moved Traffic360 below my add-on airports and I haven't had a problem.
peterk41 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterk41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 12:09pm
We moved the 360ai files

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\JustFlight\Traffic360\AirportFacilities"

down in priority just above the FSX's cities but just below "Add-On-Scenery". That works.
Maybe moving the airports of 360ai files wwith ADE to the location of addons may be a better way. THis may result in less ai issues rather than using the deisgners one.
With best regards
Peter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic