This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A300/310/Beluga Problem?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flying High Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A300/310/Beluga Problem?
    Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 10:40pm
Hello,
I purchased this add (download) on from simmarket a few days ago.
I think there might be a small problem.  I loaded up my plane with 33% fuel on all tanks for a short flight.   With my engines on idle and parking brakes applied, I noticed that the aircraft is always moving forward very sloooowly   It can clearly be seen if you zoom in to the ground in front of you but also keep part of the dashboard of the VC in view.  You can also see it out the side VC windows, if you zoom into a tree, for example while keeping part of the VC window frame in view.

I first noticed this when starting a new flight.  I started at the gate with parking brakes applied and engines on idle.  I left to do something for a few minutes and next thing I know, the front part of my aircraft has moved past the terminal wall.

I'm using it on FS9 if that makes a difference.

I don't think this is normal.  Is there a fix for it?

Thanks

Any help greatly appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic