This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HANGER ISSUES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HANGER ISSUES
    Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 12:24am
Hi can somebody help me please ,i have a little knowledge of my pc but im no expert .I have windows 7 ,home premium .im having issues with T360

1-my aicraft hanger looks nothing like the one on the screen shot also whe i open it there are about 8 aircraft already in the flyable aicraft bit.

2-i have multiple aircraft with the same lables like upto 9 of the same aircraft

3-aircraft and vehicles are jumping sumtimes

4-it cuts out my fsx when im flying saying it detected a problem and needs to restart

Please somebody help these thing are driving me crazy
ive also ask just flight for help but i was hoping you in the know here maybe able to help aswell . thanks steve
saintcain View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 12:33am
also i cant move any aircraft in my hanger the arrows dont work and i dont have an apply and exit just a discard n exit
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 9:27am
Hi Steve,

You will receive a reply from the support team today.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by saintcain saintcain wrote:

Hi can somebody help me please ,i have a little knowledge of my pc but im no expert .I have windows 7 ,home premium .im having issues with T360

1-my aicraft hanger looks nothing like the one on the screen shot also whe i open it there are about 8 aircraft already in the flyable aicraft bit.

2-i have multiple aircraft with the same lables like upto 9 of the same aircraft

3-aircraft and vehicles are jumping sumtimes

4-it cuts out my fsx when im flying saying it detected a problem and needs to restart

Please somebody help these thing are driving me crazy
ive also ask just flight for help but i was hoping you in the know here maybe able to help aswell . thanks steve

Steve could you post any remedies for these items you mentioned.
saintcain View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 11:03am
HEY THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP TOTALLY SORTED THE HANGER ISSUES
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic