This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DX10 Compatible FSX Native Freeware User Aircraft
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DX10 Compatible FSX Native Freeware User Aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DX10 Compatible FSX Native Freeware User Aircraft
    Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 7:13am
Sometimes it pays to stay up past midnight. I just came across the best list I've seen of freeware user aircraft that are FSX native models with full DirectX 10 compatiblity. The list is contained in a spreadsheet and is downloadable in several formats. I suggest downloading the spreadsheet in PDF format. The spreadsheet contains links to sites where the aircraft can be downloaded, and the freeware Adobe Reader automatically makes links in PDF documents active.

Here's the spreadsheet's site:

SOH FSX Native Freeware Aircraft List

Dan
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 3:44pm
Nice find Dan!! Thank you for sharing the link. Maybe you can stay up late tonight and I'll check back tomorrow morning for some more of you finds!
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by quick quick wrote:

Nice find Dan!! Thank you for sharing the link. Maybe you can stay up late tonight and I'll check back tomorrow morning for some more of you finds!

Hey, quick,

You mean the current 298 aircraft on the list aren't enough to keep you busy for the rest of the week? Now, I understand why they call you "quick." oh how I laughed

Dan
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 10:05pm
@ Soaranden For sure they're keep me busy, and in the market for a new harddrive.

tnx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic