This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Editing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Editing
    Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 2:34pm
I'm not sure how to edit the flight plans to remove GA aircraft from the flight line at military fields. It looks strange to have Airtrikes , Cubs etc, alongside Typhoons  and Tornados .
Is it a simple answer that I cant see?Confused
I have a vanilla T360.
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 5:16pm
My guess is that you will have to look in the VFR flightplans and take out any entries that you don't like that put these planes on military airfields and then re-compile.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
KiwiFlyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 3:32am
Have you tried unselecting them in the Traffic Generator screen?

Also, have you tried unselecting the VFR traffic in the Traffic Movements and just compiling traffic from military Flights 2012 and Summer Schedule 2012, or whatever year you wanted?

I have ended up with 3 traffic files, 1 for Mil, 1 for commercial and 1 for my own traffic files I am setting up.
sando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 5:15pm
Thanks for the replies. managed to solve it by copying TrafficControlCentre\Presets\Data\Schedules\Flight Plans\VFR Traffic
to
TrafficControlCentre\Presets\Data\Schedules\Flight Plans\User Schedule
and then from the drop down box in  Flight Plans menu of the Traffic Control Centre, edit out the flight plans not needed.  A work around I could do without.Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic