This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wingspan query

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lampoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wingspan query
    Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 8:10pm
Hi,

Can any of you guys who have the new traffic 360 upgrade installed confirm if the aircraft models have the correct wingspan in the aircraft config, the reason I ask is I use uk2000 scenery airports which require the correct wingspan to ensure the aircraft are parked at the right sized parking spots.

Thanks

Jim
KiwiFlyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 3:58am
None of them have correct wingspan. From what I have seen they are all set at 94.75 regardless of what aircraft it is. This explains why I have A380's and 777's parked up in small domestic terminals. This was a well documented issue in Traffic X.

I'm changing them all myself atm.
KiwiFlyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 4:07am
You might find this website useful if people want to change these - http://www.flightsim2004-fanatics.com/FlightSim/FSXWingSpanValues.htm
Lampoil View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lampoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 11:11am
Hi KiwiFlyer,

I purchased Traffic 360 last week but didn't update this thread due to more pressing concerns, http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20034.

With regards to the wingspans I also use FSXWingSpanValues.htm to amend the values, I cant understand why the developers have not used the correct values in Traffic 360 other than stock airports, having said that I loaded EHAM (FSX stock) and the same issues with parking were evident.

I have decided to leave the wingspans as they are for now until I decide if I am keeping traffic 360, I'm debating on un-installing and reinstalling TrafficX, depends on what the developers come up with, either way I will have to amend all the wingspans all over again.

KiwiFlyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 3:25am
I think they are going to fix them in an SP. If that's done then sweet. As I said I have now fixed mine and they are all good now.
Michael2 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 8:05pm
Can the developer confirm whether this will be fixed in an SP in the not too distant future? I will fix it myself if I have to, but would rather not spend my own time on it.
toriu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toriu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 10:26pm
I would also like an answer to this question.
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 5:29am
I wish some information about a SP would be available.
keeprighton1974 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprighton1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 4:26pm
Yes, the silence is deafening. Oh well, Merry Christmas....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic