This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 download
    Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 11:37am
C'mon guys, where's the email confirming the download instructions for those of us awaiting the Traffic 360 upgrade?
Cheers
Dene
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 11:40am
It should be out later today.
DrVesuvius View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrVesuvius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 3:48pm
So I just received the notification email and downloaded the update. (Yay!) But on running, it's asking for an activation code, which wasn't mentioned in the email and doesn't appear on the purchase details page. Is the activation code on its way, either on another email or waiting to be uploaded to the account page?

I hate to be "that guy" but I'm currently traffic-less after a reinstall and eagerly awaiting this update to fix things :)

Dr V.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 3:53pm
Hi,
You should only be asked for an activation code if you select the "Download version of Traffic X purchased from a third party". If that is the correct option then the website you purchased it from would have provided you with a serial code in order to activate your purchase of Traffic X.
I hope that helps.
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 4:02pm
Have you tried your previous activation code for TrafficX or the steps 1 through 6 on the email? I have not installed the update yet so just a thought.
DrVesuvius View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrVesuvius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 4:48pm
I'm upgrading from the boxed edition, bought from Amazon, so I didn't have an existing activation code.

Just tried it again, and this time it took me to a Just Flight account login prompt, asked which version I had and asked for the existing disc. Definitely different behaviour from the first time I ran it. Installing now and everything is shiny *happydance*.

Dr V
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 6:27pm
Glad you got it working. Just to confirm, if you have the Boxed version, you need to select the option for a Boxed version, and it'll let you upgrade.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic