This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360, few questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360, few questions
    Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 5:47pm
I purchased Traffic X 9/26/12. I don't mind pay for the upgrade to Traffic 360. I do have a couple questions if Just Flight staff can speak to?

1)I puchased the Traffic X PlusPak - Civil & Military a few days after purchasing Traffic X. Will this PlusPak work with Traffic 360?

2)I also use Super Traffic Board.(http://www.supertrafficboard.com/)It supports Traffic X. Do you think it will work properly with Traffic 360?

3) Will Traffic X have to be totally uninstalled to upgrade to Traffic 360?

Thanks for your time and help..

quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 10:30pm
I just found out and will answer my own questions:

1) 360 comes with the pluspaks per the 360 webpage

2) YES, they are working on v3.2 update.(per Simon of STB)

3) I think so.

I just preordered 360
Edspace View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edspace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 2:28pm
Will this upgrade add any extra functionality to the Traffic Series. It seems as if it's mostly cosmetic with the default models for trucks being replaced with newer models that suit the region they are in.
In the first screenshot it is evident that the jetways are completely sunk into the ground which means those models at least have the wrong [exits] data. That worries me a little to see that put up for all to see. Can we assume those basic isues will be eliminated before release?

Ed.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 2:39pm
What sort of functionality do you mean? Do you mean in the tools? As this product adds new AI to FSX, we can't really expand on Traffic X functionality but can improve models/textures etc.

Can you confirm which image you are referring to? The images on the website show beta software as the product is still in-development.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic