This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cockpit Sounds disapointing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cockpit Sounds disapointing
    Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 11:14am
Guys on a flight from france to the uk today i found the cockpit sounds to be a let down. I could hardly hear the gear retraction, when facing fully forward the was no sounds at all even when in the cruise doing 280knts, upon touch down nothing no sounds at all it was like i hadnt even landed.

Also there is a bug with the VNAV the aircraft has trouble maintaining the selected ALT. I had to correct this by selecting the ALT HOLD button. Also the was a V1 call out a few times whilst in the cruise.

Thanks Danny.
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 5:07pm
Please make sure you send it to the support staff. They probably have the problems you talked about in the SP coming up, but it does not hurt to try.. I still dont know why their public forum does not allow all users to see the items* being on list for fix.
Oh well we will just have to wait the upcoming SP to see!

RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 6:37pm
weird... my VNAV won't even engage... it always jumps directly to alt hold from climbing with VS or speed hold.

but i certainly know whatyou mean by no sounds and V1 announcements... i got that too. waiting for the SP... they say they're working on it...

but to be quite honest, i can't understand how VNAV would incorporate into the 146, since the addon with the FMC doesn't offer planning speeds and altitudes. the RJs later offered that for sure, but i don't think the 146s did. but then, i'm no expert.

Reg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic