This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC10 logo light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC10 logo light
    Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 9:21am
I have seen a number of comments on this issue in years gone by but no clear solution.
I purchased the DC10 online and installed service pack 1 which i understood would resolve the lighting issue but it hasnt.
I have check approx 50% of the liveries and all have the same fault.
The logo light only illuminates when the main landing lights are switched on either from the overhead panel or using "L" from the keyboard.
On some aircraft the cabin lights show, some have the wing lights showing but only with landing lights switched on does everything show and as soon as the landing lights are switched off all the lights go off.
Has anyone found any of the liveries which actually show the correct lighting as commanded by the various switches on the overhead panel?
I had an issue with the JF A330/A340 which was only on certain liveries and it was the light maps at fault.
Is this the same issue?
Help please as its the only thing that spoils a great FSX addon for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic