This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do you read the PC Pilot magazine?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you read the PC Pilot magazine?
    Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 7:32pm
The PC Pilot magazine, is a great flight-sim magazine, which has loads of tutorials, informative reviews, interesting letters, news and... FREEBIES! (Disk with addons)

So this is a very good magazine all of you should check out, but, here's my question; Do you read the PC Pilot magazine?
Would be interesting to know how many here do! ;)
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 1:00pm
Yes, when I remember to look for it.  Given the sporadic publication schedule (at least it seems that way to me), I don't always remember to look for it.  It's a great magazine that any simmer should read.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 2:36pm
Did you know that three members of the Just Flight team were involved in the creation and running of PC Pilot up until 2006? Not something that most people are aware of! 
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Daniel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Did you know that three members of the Just Flight team were involved in the creation and running of PC Pilot up until 2006? Not something that most people are aware of! 

Woah! No, didn't know that! Nice!
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 3:53pm
I used to read PC Pilot whenever it came out, however now I'm not so keen on it.  I think it's gone too military so I don't read it anymore unless I see a review or tutorial of particular interest.
Paulninja View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:58pm
Yes I read it and subscribe,
Its were I heard about AH Smile
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:47pm
I'm a subscriber. However I agree with Tom it's not quite so interesting now as it used to be. I tend to just have a thumb through it and just read the reviews that interest me.
Kind regards,
Tom
mike H View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:52pm
Yes I have been a subscriber for long while now.
 I think it's Great Mag. and always look forward to the next one coming through my letter box.

Martyn l was not aware of that info. please pass on my thanks to them for a job well done.Clap

mike H
In my eyes to Fly is more than Just Loving it.

It is a Passion we can all now Share within Flight Sim.

When in Doubt, Always go Around.

Regards mike H
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:25am
The reviews seem a bit too positive to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic