This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nav Dat updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack0913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nav Dat updates
    Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:19am
Am trying to find the NaData updates for Bae 146-200 However need help at Navigraph to select the correct Data

Cheers Jack
hodge001 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hodge001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 1:14pm

Hi

Sorry about not being formal, but typing Hi Jack on an aircraft forum just didn’t feel right, but to the important stuff, all you need to update the navigation data base is the QualityWings 757 download from the Navigraph site and you should be good to go as they both share the same Nav Data.

I hope it helps.

EDIT

My apologies Jack, but I have given you some duff information in my reply, it’s my fault but I got a bit confused between this BAe 146 and a certain BAe RJ, and the JF 146 Navdata cannot as far as I know be updated, so once again my apologies for what can only be a senior moment on my part.

Jim Hodkinson

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic