This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146-200 Jetliner - Service Pack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 10:03pm
Many of us understand the frustrations that you have had to endure.  We're still with you and are anxiously awaiting the new package. We're just glad you are working on it because it is going to be a good product.  You are right to wait until it's polished.  My only qustion is why you released such a flawed product, but I'm sure that was not your intention. 

Captain Ken
Captain Ken
RegY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RegY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 7:37am
i thought only some flight dynamics and some little improvements were gonna be made, but i can see it's gonna be a major update! yay!

can't wait for it... completelly understandable time frame, and by all means, you should take your time. i always hated it when the updates make it actually worse than it originally was... so i completelly support the decision and the time frame!

i'm gonna fly the 300, i'm gonna... hehehe *skips around the room in a circle*
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 9:40am
Here is a summary of the fixes included:

For 146-200 Jetliner users

- Panel selector icons added to virtual cockpit
- FMC icon added to panel selector
- NAV 2 radio icon added to panel selector
- Auto-start functionality improved (clicking Auto start icon now sets up aircraft fully for takeoff)
- Auto-shutdown functionality added (clicking on Auto start icon for a second time will configure aircraft in cold & dark state)
- Ambient cockpit sound added
- Slow/Fast scale on AI operating in reverse - fixed
- Jetway alignment for passenger door not correct - fixed
- FDE improved (aileron and rudder response etc)
- No avionics power until engines are started - fixed
- Clickspots for ALT SEL on 2D panel open VHF NAV radio popup - fixed
- Green elevator trim band missing from virtual cockpit - fixed
- Avionics section of overhead panel in 2D and virtual cockpit don't match - fixed
- APU cannot be heard after start sound finishes - fixed
- Altimeter resets to 2992/1013.2 rather than the correct pressure setting - fixed
- Engine oil temperatures are too low (not in the green) at all operating conditions - fixed
- GPWS multiple callouts (e.g ten-ten-ten) - fixed
- Hydraulic systems are operating at 3400 psi, should be 3000 psi - fixed
- AC sources (APU, engine generators and ext AC) are operating at 125 VAC, should be 115 VAC - fixed
- DC TRUs are operating at 32 VDC, should be 28 VDC - fixed
- V speed callouts operating midair - fixed

You will also be getting the 146-300 variant.

For 146 Livery & FMC pack users

- FMC issue on non-English language PCs (FMC flightplan page showing 'iiii') fixed

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 10:18am
Great news,Smile
Bernard33 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernard33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 11:12am
I happy to read the contains of the next update. it is wat we want. I thinck it always better to have communicztion about your work. I have bougth Juste Fly 146 and qualitywings avro. The two projects are very nice. But there is a hight difference between the two forum. Qualitywings forum is very active and I mean it is more for us. Justfly forum is sleeping and it is fo me a frustration. For the forum I do not agree wih "speech is silber, silence is gold", please mahe necessery for these forum will be alive.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 11:23am
Hi Bernard,

The difference in activity between the two forums is due to their intended functions/uses being very different. Quality Wings use their forum as a support forum, ours is purely for customers to discuss their purchases or help each other with issues if they choose to.

If you ever want to report a bug or ask about a service pack, please contact the support team via the website as that is the only way to get a guaranteed response. You are welcome to then post that back on the forum if you think others will be interested.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
CaptainKen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 9:34pm
WAY TO GO!  We knew that you'd come through and it looks like you have in a big way.  Andnow, maybe all the negative "boo-birds" will be quieted.  I, along with the many manypurchasers of this product am really getting ready to fly your wonderful product.  Thank you for sticking in there and for not abandoning us.

CaptainKen
Captain Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic