This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146 Sound folder missing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hodge001 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hodge001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146 Sound folder missing?
    Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 5:06pm

Yep that’s FSX for you, anyway at least you have everything where it should be and the 146 is functioning, and that’s all that matters.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

VEIV View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VEIV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 4:16pm
After i deleted everything of it and re-installed it all, now everything is back. Strange but the problem is been fixed, thnx :)
hodge001 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hodge001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 3:01pm

Hi

You seem to have your system set to hide certain files and file extentions, as there are one or two files that I cannot see in your screen shot like the 146200_Config.exe, the aircraft.cfg and ConfigGen.exe files, so assuming that they are in fact there and out of curiosity what is in the folder named CLS in your screen shot above the 146 entry, and what does the aircraft.cfg file sound= entry have after it, if anything.

Jim Hodkinson

VEIV View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VEIV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 1:34pm
Thats the crazy part, i'm in the right folder, plane works fine with normal sound. Only i still dont see the folder..

hodge001 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hodge001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 11:50am

Hi

You are certainly in the right folder, and the sound folder should be in your simobjects/airplanes/CLS_BAe146_200 folder, so it would seem that you have a corrupt installation, I would try a reinstall to see if that returns your sound folder to its rightful place.

Jim Hodkinson

VEIV View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VEIV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 10:42am
Hi there, i have a strange thing with this product!
Normaly, there is always a sound folder @ the simobjects/airplanes/.. but with the CLS_BAe146_200 folder i dont see it?

I just bought the TSS 146 soundpack but now i dont have anywhere to put it in.. someone knows where the right folder is ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic