This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rudder won't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rudder won't work
    Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 2:06pm
Unfortunately for me, this plane is totally unflyable.  The rudder won't stay neutralized, and always veers to the right.  I saw a post in this forum for someone else having a rudder issue, but no response.  I just sumbitted a ticket to the technical support people, hoping that maybe they can tell me how to fix it.  But if any of you know, can you please help me?  I see many of you are able to fly the plane, and just wondered if you too had this problem.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Captain Ken
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 2:46pm
I don't have a rudder off center issue. You may want to double check your joystick calibration.
tc
FV
CaptainKen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 4:31pm
First thing I checked.  Also, the stick works fine on other planes.  But thanks for the reply.  It is appreciated. 
Captain Ken
CaptainKen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 11:28pm
Problem RESOLVED.  I had conflicting controller issues. 
Captain Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic