This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accessing FMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accessing FMS
    Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 2:03pm
I feel really stupid - I have spent about 3 hours trying to find the FMS - How to access it.  I see no other comments in the forum relating to it so it must be me.  Can anyone tell me how to bring up the FMS.  I have the expansion, and have loaded it twice.  I know it's there, because I have an option to access the MANUAL in my programs list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Captain Ken
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 4:58pm
Hi,
I'm not by my PC right now, so forgive these guesses.
Presumably you're not seeing the FMC within the VC on the Captain's side. Are you seeing radios to the left of the weather radar?
I believe that the livery and configuration utility features an FMC selection option for each livery. Ensure that the livery you have selected has the FMC saved as an option.
Otherwise, try going to view/instruments and selecting FMC.
I'll try to check later for you.
Good luck!
Fabio

Bernard33 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernard33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 5:01pm
FMC is accessible in 3D panel. Have you tryed ?
Bernard33

CaptainKen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 6:07pm
Well that explains a lot.  No I never use the 3D virtual cockpit.  I'll check it out, and IF and when I get the rudder problem fixed, will fly with it.

Thanks for responding to my quest for information.  It is appreciated. 
Captain Ken
CaptainKen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 11:27pm
Problem Resolved.  Thanks for the virtual cockpit tip.
Captain Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic