This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 737 Professional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737 profesional

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737 profesional
    Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 12:31am
got win7 dx11 in my computer,installed the demo and now got no vc panel all gauges in 2d panel are black nothing clicks on the upper panel plus no outside livery.
this is a problem that i got with many old freeware and payware.
do you have a solution to this?
im reluctant to buy something and find out that it does not work.
bought AFS A380 payware from other site and flying at nite the copilot and gps gauges go black only thing they say is to disable dx10 prev,since i got dx11 the support pretty much sux.
will never buy anything from them again,lets hope you are better.
elparker View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 5:37pm
I have four of the airplanes marketed by Just Flight and for the most part am very satisfied. Just there are anomalies, but the level of detail and functionality of the airplane fits my needs.

I would be very surprised if DX-11 has been tested since I see problems all the time in FSX when I try to use DX-10. If you can, go back to DX-9 and see if that doesn't fix what is happening.

Others may disagree, but it works for me.
Mykelbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mykelbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 12:26am
I have just bought the 737-2 too and have found that after loading the hotfix due to CTD it did not crash anymore but I have got light blue squares around switches.I use the  Direct x preview but with  some shading problems in sceneries.I use Steve`shader patch and that fixed  the scenery problem.Question could this be a similar cause?
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 6:45pm
I just bougt it,, and flew it for 2 hours,,, on my Amped up / souped computer,,, and no problems reported,,, just sayin,,,,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic