This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SP Suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SP Suggestions?
    Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:26pm
Hello guys, Im not sure if there are major problems of any kind at all to report for the BAe 146. She flies superb! =)
The reason for this post is to allow fellow simmers who fly the 146 to report any bugs that might be needed to be fixed in an SP (if one is to be released by JF/CLS).

I hope the JF Forum Admin accepts this Post in allowing us to post any problem(s) we might encounter to say freely here.

There has been few reports of bugs with V1 Callouts and possibly other suggestions such as using a shortcut key for the Default GPS pop-up (Garmin), instead of flipping through the 2D panel and bringing up the icon(s).. So far I really witnessed this much with the 146. Great accomplishment by CLS and Superb customer care by JF! :)
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:08pm

When loading FSPassengers, passengers are unable* to board even when doors are open on the Avro. Something the team can look at? :)

Thanks
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:15pm
You'd be better posting that one over on the FSPax forums, but given it's pretty much dead, I guess you'll be out of luck.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:39pm
Ah okay so that has to do with FSPassengers themselves? Not CLS/JF? .. okay, would you know anything about jetway points/cargo for the avro?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 12:28am
Nope, but drop an email to JF support - they'll maybe be able to help :)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 4:11pm
You need to submit details of any bugs/issues to us in the form of a support request (via the website).

This thread is also being used to list suggestions: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19620
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 10:32pm
just curious to know, hopefully this wont require me to contact support, just simple question. If there is to be a new update for the bae, will it posted in email to those customers who purchased it? or will we have to look at a paticular link from time to time, to see it?

Thanks!
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 4:01am
any response please? (sighhh)
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 9:46am
Hi,

(You posted on a Sunday and it was a Bank Holiday yesterday so hopefully you will understand why their hasn't been an official response yet)

News of any updates released for our products gets posted as news on our website, our Facebook page, Twitter page, on this forum, news goes on sites such as Avsim etc and you can sign up for RSS alerts here http://www.justflight.com/support. It will also appear in our monthly newsletters.
I hope that is of help.
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

Hi,

(You posted on a Sunday and it was a Bank Holiday yesterday so hopefully you will understand why their hasn't been an official response yet)

News of any updates released for our products gets posted as news on our website, our Facebook page, Twitter page, on this forum, news goes on sites such as Avsim etc and you can sign up for RSS alerts here http://www.justflight.com/support. It will also appear in our monthly newsletters.
I hope that is of help.

Thank you , it seems JustFlight will be posting on all those sites is a good thing! keeps viewers informed... my last question is: Does the BAE have a update in progress? Or not yet as we speak?

Thanks i signed up newsletter!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 4:06pm
We tend to wait 2-4 weeks before beginning work on a service pack. Usually by that time any bugs that may be present have shown themselves. I believe that the support team will be comparing notes at some point during this week to compile a list of fixes and tweaks needed for the 146.
So in short, no update in progress at this particular time, but work will start in the very near future.

Thanks
Rich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic